This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the PEP curriculum. Completing this BB is part of getting the sand badge in Homesteading.
In this Badge Bit, you will plow snow with the back blade of a tractor. (Note that this BB is part of a three-part choose your own adventure list BB called Big List. You must complete three Badge Bits in the Big List.
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- use tractor and back blade to plow snow
- at least a hundred yards of road
- at least one parking area
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must provide:
- a picture of the snowed road
- a picture of the snowed parking lot
- a progress picture of the cleared road with a tractor using its back blade
- a picture of cleared road that is obviously more than 100 yards
- a picture of the cleared parking area
- OR a 2 minute video of the above being done
I really wish I would have seen this about 3 months ago. I just got a new grader blade for my tractor and we (somewhat unusually) got some real snow this winter. I love snow, I love using my tractor so using my tractor to clear snow is a special treat! I