There will be over 40 hours of video presentations for you to enjoy, covering topics that include:
• 3 Simple Strategies to Start Growing Vegetables and Herbs Indoors
• Artificial intelligence and the Future of Food
• Grow a Years Worth of Tomatoes: Tips to Increase Harvest & Combat Disease
• Five Keys to Garden Success
• Kitchen Medicine: Amazing Herbal Remedies In Your Spice Drawer!
• Slow Money and Nurture Capital: A New Vision of Food, Money, and Soil
• Fast & Easy Microgreens
• Sheet Mulching Like a Boss: The Non-Fattening Way To Make Lasagna • How To Automate and Optimize Your Irrigation • 5 Essentials to Jumpstart your Food Garden this year
• Home Grain Milling 101
• Truth About Roots
… And that’s just the beginning!
The summit is online, so you can watch it all from home.
It is completely free for you to attend, but advance registration is required.
REGISTER NOW! Claim your FREE ticket now and mark your calendar from March 18th to March 24th.
And if you're not able to watch during that time, but don't want to miss it, the Early Bird discount is on now. And it comes with a gob of other goodies as well!
While Paul Wheaton is presenter in it, this webinar is put on by Marjory Wildcraft of The Grow Network. I just looked for my own confirmation and links to the webinar. The title for the email is This FREE Tool Makes Your Harvesting So Much Easier!.
Hmmm. I was expecting the webinar title in the email.
EDIT; Well, once I scrolled down further, yesterdays reminders were a bit more obvious!
[HOW TO WATCH] Home Grown Food Summit... Less than 24 hours to go!
Location: Officially Zone 7b, according to personal obsevations I live in 7a, SW Tennessee
If the above information didn't help you find your access, I would expect that The Grow Network has people on staff to field any problems like this. Perhaps your questions would be better answered there?
"Hundreds of years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the type of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that it becomes a tourist destination"