Quarter note, eighth, eighth, quarter.
Three clicks of the metronome.
One can never be too kind to oneself or others.
Never our fault, always our responsibility
Visit Redhawk's soil series: https://permies.com/wiki/redhawk-soil
How permies.com works: https://permies.com/wiki/34193/permies-works-links-threads
One can never be too kind to oneself or others.
Never our fault, always our responsibility
r ransom wrote: ... Now I feel like I'm actually reading music. The downside is, I need to go back and relearn some lessons.
Visit Redhawk's soil series: https://permies.com/wiki/redhawk-soil
How permies.com works: https://permies.com/wiki/34193/permies-works-links-threads
One can never be too kind to oneself or others.
Never our fault, always our responsibility
r ransom wrote:... I thought guitar obsessed people were just being snobbish, but it seems to be a bit like different kinds of yarn... fibre and method of spinning matters. Match the material to the sound, i guess.
Visit Redhawk's soil series: https://permies.com/wiki/redhawk-soil
How permies.com works: https://permies.com/wiki/34193/permies-works-links-threads
Visit Redhawk's soil series: https://permies.com/wiki/redhawk-soil
How permies.com works: https://permies.com/wiki/34193/permies-works-links-threads
One can never be too kind to oneself or others.
Never our fault, always our responsibility
|
This tiny ad isn't wearing any underwear - WOO!
better than an outhouse, and can be indoors
https://www.richsoil.com/willow
|