This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the PEP curriculum. Completing this BB is part of getting the sand badge in Plumbing.
In this Badge Bit, you will clean/decalcify a shower head. (Note that this BB is part of a 6-part choose your own adventure list BB called the Tiny List. You must complete six Badge Bits in the Tiny List.)
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- clean/decalcify a shower head
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must provide:
- a before picture of the shower head
- an in progress shot of you cleaning/decalcifying the shower head
- an after picture of the newly cleaned/decalcified shower head
- a description of the method for how the shower head was cleaned/decalcified
- OR a 2-minute video of you doing this
I cleaned the shower head tonight! I did the bag of vinegar and then wiggled the rubber nipples to get the chunks off.
"Hundreds of years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the type of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that it becomes a tourist destination"