jd hutton wrote: solar-charged 'Robo-Owls',
Rico Loma wrote:JD, a prophet emerging from the wilderness. Concise plan.
That's the Theory, anyway..
Tereza Okava wrote:..OMG... I want one just to freak out my neighbors...
Every Man Dies... Not Every Man Really Lives.
jd hutton wrote:
Worst case, you could fill these with 500 Firecrackers each and re-route the DC-leads going to the internal Speaker - to a small 'e-Match', nestled into the first 'Crackers fuse, internally - That should take care of the Cats 're-education'. :)
Tereza Okava wrote:
(you don't sell new carports, do you?)
Every Man Dies... Not Every Man Really Lives.
Tereza Okava wrote:... It was sunny Sunday afternoon and they had a cookout in the front of their house and noticed a stench (not the mothballs), looked up and saw that her glass carport was literally covered in shit.
Visit Redhawk's soil series: https://permies.com/wiki/redhawk-soil
How permies.com works: https://permies.com/wiki/34193/permies-works-links-threads
Jay Angler wrote:Does the rain actually wash the poop off, or just the vinegar and moth balls?
craig howard wrote:Working with smells, I wonder if ammonia would work.
Invasive plants are Earth's way of insisting we notice her medicines. Stephen Herrod Buhner
Everyone learns what works by learning what doesn't work. Stephen Herrod Buhner
Anne Miller wrote:I wonder if these folks will ship to your location:
https://www.havahart.com/critter-ridder-motion-activated-animal-repellent-sprinkler-5277-all-questions
I saw this product at the big box store for $50.00.
|
Let nothing stop you! Not even this tiny ad:
Come Visit Wheaton Labs!
https://permies.com/wiki/367505/Visit-Wheaton-Labs
|