Here is my submission for "Clean a Bathroom - PEP BB nest.sand.bathroom":
I am providing photos of the following:
- post a before picture of: toilet, sink,/counter, floor, tub/shower, and mirror
- post an after picture of: toilet, sink,/counter, floor, tub/shower, and mirror
and a description of the following:
- post a report on what cleaners you used
I used just water for the tub/shower walls, counters, and shelves.
I used water with a little vinegar for the mirrors, cleaning them with a damp rag and drying them with a second rag (I have included photos of only one of the two mirrors)
I used a little baking soda on the sink and toilet and baking soda plus a little vinegar for the tub.
I used less baking soda and less vinegar than I usually would, and was pleasantly surprised to find that I didn't need as much as I expected.
I used mostly water and some of my homemade natural cleaner (citrus infused vinegar) to clean my bathroom today.
I normally use baking soda in the toilet bowl but I've ran out of it so it was just elbow grease today!
Sink and counter was just water and scrubbing with a cloth, then drying with another cloth.
Floor I beat out the bathmats to loosen any hair/debris before hoovering (I also went into a domestic frenzy and hoovered the whole house!)
Bathtub I sprayed with citrus cleaner and let sit while doing the other tasks, then scrubbed and rinsed.
Mirror I just used water and scrubbed, then dried with a dry cloth to reduce streaks.
She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms. - Proverbs 31:17
Cleaned a bathroom
- before and after pics of
- toilet - cleaned with vinegar spray (2/3 vinegar 1/3 water), bowl cleaned with DIY homemade toilet cleaner & brush
- sink/counter - cleaned with vinegar spray and Norwex cloth
- floor - washed the bath mat, swept, and mopped with Norwex mop (just water on mop)
- tub/shower - scrubbed tile with castile soap and brush, used Norwex stainless steel cloth on shower handle
- mirror - scrubbed with Norwex cloth
Recipe for DIY homemade toilet cleaner:
1 cup distilled vinegar
1/4 cup Borax
2 tbsp Castile soap
1/2 tsp tea tree oil
15 drops lemon essential oil