This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the PEP curriculum. Completing this BB is part of getting the sand badge in Nest.
In this Badge Bit, you will clean the exterior of a car. (Note that this BB is part of an 2-part choose your own adventure list BB called the Alice List. You must complete two Badge Bits in the Alice List.)
The windshield is the most important part of this BB!
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- wash vehicle exterior
- proper cleaning and waxing of windshield
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must provide:
- a before picture of the dirty exterior of the car
- an action shot of the windshield being waxed
- an after picture of clean exterior of the car
- a description of the cleaners and how they were used
- OR a 2-minute video of you doing this
I don't know enough about this stuff yet to innovate. I had to start in the evening so the car surfaces weren't so hot, but took an extra action shot this morning because my phone camera isn't so hot, either.
- Simple green concentrate + water to clean. I used a bucket.
- Meguiar's wax on the glass and front of the car.
(The wax should have a warning, stating that once you put it on part of the vehicle, it'll look so good you'll want to put it on all of the vehicle...)