That would be my facebook page for my artwork. I mostly do Pastel drawings and spend my evenings in the winter doing felt/sequin/beaded crafts or crocheting when watching TV.
I've been trying pretty hard this past year to break into the art scene here in Texas but I don't think I fit in with the desired styles here (Modern).
I honestly feel like I should be illustrating a children's book but wouldn't even know how to get jobs without already having done a book. Catch 22
Rhapsody is the graphic designer for our memes & podcast art. She also storyboards the editing process - which we consider to be in the storytelling arts category.
I'm the photographer & the editor in the amateur league... trying to improve through trial, error, & youtube how-to instructional videos by teenage makeup artists!
Wanted to share a bit of my art!
BUT FIRST: Some artists need help posting images of their work. If that is you, read on. If not, just skip this part and enjoy my sketch!
I had a devil of a time trying to figure out how to post images here. Finally found information in the Forum: Tinkering With This Site and the ThreadHow to Post Pictures on Permies. Thanks Jennifer Wadsworth for getting me on the right path!
I'm posting here what worked for me - borrowing from Jennifer's instructions.
1. Began by writing a post using the "Post Reply" button. "Quick Reply" did not have the options I needed.
2. Selected an image From the Internet. (From my blog Homesteading Artist)
3. Right Click on the image I wanted to use. Clicked on "Copy image address" 4. Placed my cursor where I wanted the image to go in the post.
5. Clicked on the Img button at the top of the Reply screen.
6. Scrolled over the Img box and Right click to Paste image address into box. Select OK 7. Only my image address appeared in the post I was writing. To actually SEE the image, I selected the PREVIEW option at the bottom of the Reply screen.
Again, that is what worked for me. Results may vary. Please do check out the Thread on this! Its 4 years old, but still useful! And forgive for this section that had NOTHING to do with sharing your art. But if you do not know, you can't share. And I would love to see more art from the Permies community!
SHARING MY ART Dreaming of the summer garden! This is a page from my gardening journal. Hoping to enjoy Burgundy Okra this year!
Homesteading artist. Making an art out of keeping a home. Literally.
The sheer talent of the people on this site is absolutely incredible. I sit in awe looking at almost everyone's creation; to point one piece of artwork out would not be fair, nor accurate.
This. Exactly this. This is what my therapist has been talking about. And now with a tiny ad:
Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop