Here are a couple about being poo-less and showering in a way that water is saved in a bucket
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
place a bucket in your shower to collect some of the water as you (and others) shower
- it might only collect 10% to 20% of the water, and that's okay for this BB
- it might take a few days to get enough water for this BB
use a bucket of water from a shower
- to flush a toilet, or to water something outside
- at least three gallons
- from pooless showers only!
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must post:
- a picture of the water from your shower that's obviously poo-less and at least three gallons of water
- a picture of you giving the water to something outside or to flush a toilet
- OR a 2-minute video of you doing the above
I don't use funny shower products just homemade soap bar and Liggets shampoo bar, which is also just soap on my hair once a week, so my showers are short and I have low flow shower heads
I was pleasantly surprised on how little water had to run before it ran hot, first 2
bucket picture. After capturing that water I put the bucket where I thought it would get the most splash off of me. I take short showers so you can see the amount collected.
I left it upstairs in the bathroom until this morning when I needed to flush, this was easier than carrying it all the way outside.