This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the PEP curriculum. Completing this BB is part of getting the sand badge in Nest.
In this Badge Bit, you will clean the outside of a refrigerator. (Note that this BB is part of an 2-part choose your own adventure list BB called the Alice List. You must complete two Badge Bits in the Alice List.)
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- deep clean the exterior of a refrigerator
- including pulling it out
- don’t forget the top!
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must provide:
- a before picture of the dirty exterior of the refrigerator
- an action shot of the top, sides, and coils being cleaned
- an after picture of the clean refrigerator
- a description of the cleaners used
- OR a 2-minute video of you doing this
Switching from electric heat to a rocket mass heater reduces your carbon footprint as much as parking 7 cars. Tiny ad: