This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the PEP curriculum. Completing this BB is part of getting the sand badge in Plumbing.
In this Badge Bit, you will repair a toilet seat or lid. (Note that this BB is part of a 6-part choose your own adventure list BB called the Tiny List. You must complete six Badge Bits in the Tiny List.)
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- repair a toilet with problems with the lid/seat
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must provide:
- a before picture of the problem toilet seat/lid
- an in progress shot of you repairing the toilet seat/lid
- an after picture of the newly repaired toilet seat/lid
- a description of the problem and how it was fixed
- OR a 2-minute video of you doing this
My "slow close" lid had failed and became a fast close lid. Which kinda sucks. No real way to repair it that I know of so I got a new one. It's easy to change them out if you have good finger strength to undo the plastic nuts on the underside.
"Hundreds of years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the type of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that it becomes a tourist destination"