Hey, I wrote about that in my blog at http://attention-grabber.com/look-at-me.html
Hey, I wrote an article on building a swale in cold climate at http://useful-content.com/cold-swale.html.
In the article, I describe how I levelled the bottom of the swale and what plants I planted on the swale. I also show pictures of the evolution of the swale over a 5 years period.
The paid advertising options on permies.com right now:
- banners at the top of the forums, plus get in on the big list which is linked to from every page
- sponsorship in the podcasts
- a paragraph or so in the daily-ish email
- a "tiny ad" in the daily-ish email
- in-forum links
- banners/offers throughout the content at richsoil.com
- producer credits/mention in upcoming youtube videos
- run your video at the top of our forums
- we might be convinced to add a bumper sticker for you
paul wheaton wrote:We are not set up to manage video files. We can, however, embed youtube and vimeo videos.
If we don't do the shopping, we won't have anything for dinner. And I've invited this tiny ad:
5 Ways to Transform Your Garden into a Low Water Gardenhttps://permies.com/t/97045/Reduce-garden-watering