Hey, I wrote about that in my blog at http://attention-grabber.com/look-at-me.html
Hey, I wrote an article on building a swale in cold climate at http://useful-content.com/cold-swale.html.
In the article, I describe how I levelled the bottom of the swale and what plants I planted on the swale. I also show pictures of the evolution of the swale over a 5 years period.
The paid advertising options on permies.com right now:
- banners at the top of the forums, plus get in on the big list which is linked to from every page
- sponsorship in the podcasts
- a paragraph or so in the daily-ish email
- a "tiny ad" in the daily-ish email
- in-forum links
- banners/offers throughout the content at richsoil.com
- producer credits/mention in upcoming youtube videos
- run your video at the top of our forums
- we might be convinced to add a bumper sticker for you
paul wheaton wrote:We are not set up to manage video files. We can, however, embed youtube and vimeo videos.
Don't sweat petty things, or pet sweaty things. But cuddle this tiny ad:
Wild Homesteading - Work with nature to grow food and start/build your homesteadhttps://permies.com/t/96779/Wild-Homesteading-Work-nature-grow