Support my videos by becoming a Patron
QR code for Bitcoin donations
www.oneheartfire.org to follow my personal permaculture adventures.
Now accepting Gappers for the Permaculture Bike Park project.
My Ant Love wish list:
Biodegradable Bar Oil for my chainsaw. I'm gonna need a lot of this for milling lumber with my chainsaw mill.
Darn Tough Socks that come with an unconditional lifetime warrantee! I go through socks like goats through a fence, these are supposed to last a lifetime or they send you a new pair! Size 12/XL please
Support my videos by becoming a Patron
QR code for Bitcoin donations
www.oneheartfire.org to follow my personal permaculture adventures.
Now accepting Gappers for the Permaculture Bike Park project.
My Ant Love wish list:
Biodegradable Bar Oil for my chainsaw. I'm gonna need a lot of this for milling lumber with my chainsaw mill.
Darn Tough Socks that come with an unconditional lifetime warrantee! I go through socks like goats through a fence, these are supposed to last a lifetime or they send you a new pair! Size 12/XL please
Support my videos by becoming a Patron
QR code for Bitcoin donations
www.oneheartfire.org to follow my personal permaculture adventures.
Now accepting Gappers for the Permaculture Bike Park project.
My Ant Love wish list:
Biodegradable Bar Oil for my chainsaw. I'm gonna need a lot of this for milling lumber with my chainsaw mill.
Darn Tough Socks that come with an unconditional lifetime warrantee! I go through socks like goats through a fence, these are supposed to last a lifetime or they send you a new pair! Size 12/XL please
Support my videos by becoming a Patron
QR code for Bitcoin donations
www.oneheartfire.org to follow my personal permaculture adventures.
Now accepting Gappers for the Permaculture Bike Park project.
My Ant Love wish list:
Biodegradable Bar Oil for my chainsaw. I'm gonna need a lot of this for milling lumber with my chainsaw mill.
Darn Tough Socks that come with an unconditional lifetime warrantee! I go through socks like goats through a fence, these are supposed to last a lifetime or they send you a new pair! Size 12/XL please
Support my videos by becoming a Patron
QR code for Bitcoin donations
www.oneheartfire.org to follow my personal permaculture adventures.
Now accepting Gappers for the Permaculture Bike Park project.
My Ant Love wish list:
Biodegradable Bar Oil for my chainsaw. I'm gonna need a lot of this for milling lumber with my chainsaw mill.
Darn Tough Socks that come with an unconditional lifetime warrantee! I go through socks like goats through a fence, these are supposed to last a lifetime or they send you a new pair! Size 12/XL please
Ask me about food.
How Permies.com Works (lots of useful links)
|
You know it is dark times when the trees riot. I think this tiny ad is their leader:
Infographic to consider the best heat - all costs
https://permies.com/w/heat
|