Here's my submission. Not much for the compost, only surplus fat. Good job cleaning with the paper and hop in hot water. First time trying it whithout soap and not the last. The paper will start the fire good tomorrow!
Living and growing on my small homestead near a project of permaculture school.
"There are no non-radical options left before us" Naomie Klein in This Changes Everything
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- clean an oily dish (plate or bowl--not a skillet/pan/pot/etc) without soap - 95% goes into a compost or animal bucket - 4% can be wiped out with a piece of paper that will later be a fire starter
- last 1% is removed with hot water - end result is squeaky clean
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must show proof of the following (as pictures or a video < 2 mins):
- the oily dish after the meal is over
- the food scraps going into a compost or animal bucket (if applicable)
- the plate being wiped with a piece of paper for future fire starter
- the last bit of oil being removed with hot water
- the newly clean dish
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing... 1 Thessalonians 5:11