paul wheaton wrote:The kickstarter is now Live! Check it out HERE
To celebrate, come over to the Discussion thread
This year's kickback program is much, much simpler:
20% for $500 to $10,000
30% for $10,000 or more
* note, if you bring in $11,111, then you get 30% on the whole amount (not 20% on the first $10,000). So $3333.
Go ahead and reply to this thread if you want a referral code.
Some ideas of places to share:
- local mailing lists
- your own mailing list
- Facebook pages/groups
- pinterest, instagram, youtube ... lots of other social media stuff
- your own website
- your own podcast
- your current or previous kickstarter supporters
- your client/customer list
- the resources of somebody you know and you can split the pot!
- other creative places you come up with
If you're a non-profit organization (or even if you're not) and use kickback codes, you could share this project and say something like "these guys have agreed to give us a percentage of every pledge that supports through this link!"
Mike Haasl wrote:Here's your code Laura: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/paulwheaton/skip-0?ref=8uz69d
Good luck with the facebook!!!