Looking for some quick and easy resources to help you work with nature to start your homestead and grow your own food? This collection of cheat-sheets, worksheets, and guides cover a wide range of subjects from hugelkultur and perennial vegetables to starting your homestead.
With 58 pages in-total this collection covers a wide range of topics--here is a complete list:
1. Choose the Right Vegetable for Your Garden - Worksheet
2. Chop-and-Drop - Cheat-Sheet
3. Control Garden Pests without Toxic Chemicals - Cheat-Sheet
4. Which is Best for You? Direct Seeding or Transplanting Starts? - Cheat Sheet
5. Transform Your Garden into a Low Water Garden - Cheat Sheet
6. Mulching 101 - Introduction to Mulch and Mulch Types - Guide
7. Using Native Plants on Your Homestead - Cheat Sheet
8. Intro to Perennial, Biennial, and Annual Plants - Cheat Sheet
9. Intro to Perennial Vegetables - Cheat Sheet
10. Perennial Greens - Cheat Sheet
11. Preparing Land for Planting on the Homestead - Cheat Sheet
12. Putting Fall Leaves to Work - Cheat Sheet
13. Are Rocket Ovens Right for You? - Quiz
14. The Wild Homesteading Foundation Toolkit
Here is a one page exert of the Mulching 101 - Introduction to Mulch and Mulch Types guide:
So are you ready to get started?
Click the PURCHASE button to get this collection to help you work with nature to start your homestead and grow your own food.
This collection is also available for 1 slice of pie!