- Make a journal page about a recipe for a fire cider and dosage information.
- Make at least one pint (450ml) of fire cider, with a picture of it being made, and of it being finished.
- Make a journal page about the uses and attributes and how to ID and how to grow horseradish root. Add it to the herb section.
- Make a journal page about the uses and attributes and how to makeapple cider vinegar. Add it to the herb section.
- Make a journal page about the uses and attributes of honey. Add it to the herb section.
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must post:
- a picture of your journal page about Fire Cider and the recipe you used to make it
- a picture of your ingredients being harvested (this should be more than half the ingredients)
- a picture of the ingredients you bought from the store (note, only buy the ingredients that do not grow local to your areas - buying vinegar is fine)
- a picture of your ingredients in vinegar
- a picture of your completed fire cider in a labelled container
- a picture of your journal pages listing the attributes and uses of each ingredient.
What's wrong? Where are you going? Stop! Read this tiny ad: