Thank you for your understanding Malek. Is there anyone at the lab we can ask to check it? Maybe Ash knows how wide his bench was for instance?
Malek Beitinjan wrote:Jay, thanks for checking my submission. As I'm no longer at Wheaton labs, I don't have a means of measuring it and lack the tools to make another. I'm going to convert my submission to a normal post, and resubmit at a later date.
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- At least 5" tall by 18" wide
- Some means of hanging or posting the sign
- No treated wood
- Lettering and images are burned
- Must finish with tung oil or linseed oil (or else the burned image disappears)
To document your completion of the BB, provide pics or video (<2 min) of the following:
- The wood and your burning tools
- The sign getting burned
- The sign getting oiled
- The sign hanging or posted