This is very hard to prove. 60% of the transactions are probably too hard to prove sufficiently. Therefore this BB is only for the remaining 40% that can show very clear proof that they sold $200 of goods
Examples of very clear proof:
- Time lapse video of selling stuff at your stand or booth
- Pictures of the transactions showing goods and money changing hands combined with original inventory and ending inventory
- Clear PayPal or other financial paper trail with matching photos
- There are lots of ways to prove it above and beyond this list so be creative
To get certified for this BB, post the following:
- show that you made, harvested, grew, or foraged the item(s)
- show the price is at least $200
- provide proof that it sold
I sold 350 comfrey roots and some crowns to a member here for $300. I don't want to say who the person is in case they would rather keep that private, but someone on the staff can verify in my PMs if they like. I took a picture of part of the order, and the paypal verification of the money, but blacked out the pertinent info. I'm not sure if that is acceptable for this. The order is much larger than this but I didn't take more pictures as I was packing it.
I raise rabbits primarily for meat. This has stacking functions of manure for my garden and offal for my chickens, which means more manure and eggs (eventually, right? I've been waiting a while). I also sell live kits once they are of age since other people seem interested and I can make a decent profit.
Is this BB intended for a single sale of >$200 or is cumulative acceptable? In the 6 months last year I was selling I made $325. I have attached images for the craigslist conversations for the contacts that ended up with a 'meet'. I also sold a few outside of CL but don't have details other than what I have kept in my ledger.