This is very hard to prove. 60% of the transactions are probably too hard to prove sufficiently. Therefore this BB is only for the remaining 40% that can show very clear proof that they sold $200 of goods
Examples of very clear proof:
- Time lapse video of selling stuff at your stand or booth
- Pictures of the transactions showing goods and money changing hands combined with original inventory and ending inventory
- Clear PayPal or other financial paper trail with matching photos
- There are lots of ways to prove it above and beyond this list so be creative
To get certified for this BB, post the following:
- show that you made, harvested, grew, or foraged the item(s)
- show the price is at least $200
- provide proof that it sold
I sold 350 comfrey roots and some crowns to a member here for $300. I don't want to say who the person is in case they would rather keep that private, but someone on the staff can verify in my PMs if they like. I took a picture of part of the order, and the paypal verification of the money, but blacked out the pertinent info. I'm not sure if that is acceptable for this. The order is much larger than this but I didn't take more pictures as I was packing it.
I raise rabbits primarily for meat. This has stacking functions of manure for my garden and offal for my chickens, which means more manure and eggs (eventually, right? I've been waiting a while). I also sell live kits once they are of age since other people seem interested and I can make a decent profit.
Is this BB intended for a single sale of >$200 or is cumulative acceptable? In the 6 months last year I was selling I made $325. I have attached images for the craigslist conversations for the contacts that ended up with a 'meet'. I also sold a few outside of CL but don't have details other than what I have kept in my ledger.
Alrightieeeeeeeee! I'm here to post the earning of $$ from doing what I love-cooking fresh food and supporting in season consumption. One of my dreams is to close the gaping gap between those who "serve" and those who "eat" in the sense that we are often so far removed from our food. If you our out to fine dining, the person marinating your chicken breast is a different person than who cooked it and maybe even a different person than who plated it and certainly a different person than who brought it to your table. Having being the one to plate food, then send it into the abyss, I love to have a more interactive dining experience. Hence I hosted the dinner party project. That was round 1, round two was brunch project. The main mission is to support community by: A Supporting the localorganic farmers who show up at farmers markets in my area. ( I bought as muchf resh veg as I could from the farmers market) B Supporting the fostering of friendships over good food, C challenge myself to make 3 course meal (dinner) or large buffet (brunch) and then enjoy the rewards by dining right along side the guests.
For the transactions- some were cash, but those that were venmo or paypal I have screenshot/collaged and those alone totaled $227 between the October Dinner and May Brunch! Total with cash was probably $350. Made most everything from scratch and even have (blurred for privacy) photos of some of the atendees.
Here are the flyers made to send to my community:
Here is the fall dinner - 1st course i was too busy to photograph was a salad with fresh greens and roasted delicata squash (pictured) 2nd course: roasted potatoes with cashew cream sauce, shallot confit, and baked chicken breast
3rd course was chocolate pots de creme and lemon curd tartlettes (made gluten-free and glutinous tarts)
And the spring time brunch, was a buffet. Featuring: Vegan Chocolate Mouse with Local Strawberries, Fiddlehead Ferns with Morels and Shitaki, Beet Marinara, Homemade "Bitchin Sauce", Gomen (ethiopian collard greens) Sourdough Bagels, Spring Rolls with all the fresh veg, Zuchinni Fritters (first of the year!), and a few kinds of lemonade...
I would like to include two of the products on my jointly-run Etsy shop, which I described in commerce.sand.selling. Given that I used one of those products (the lemon thorn tapers) for that BB, am I allowed to use it again? It has brought in additional revenue since that point.
Small-holding, coppice and grassland management on a 16-acre site.
I believe I can provide enough proof to qualify for this BB. Here is my submission. One of the things I do is make tools that I use in the workshops I teach on various metalsmithing techniques. I sell these tools to my students, or if there are any extra to other metalsmiths through my website.