For this badge bit, you will create elderberry syrup &/or gummies:
- Make a journal page about a recipe for a elderberry syrup/gummies along with dosage information.
- Make an elderberry syrup/gummies, with a picture of it being made, and of it being finished.
- Make a journal page about the uses and attributes and and how to ID and how to grow elderberry. Add it to the herb section.
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must post:
- a picture of your journal page about your recipe and dosage information for elderberry syrup.
- a picture of your elderberries being harvested
- a picture of your elderberries syrup being made
- a picture of your completed elderberry syrup or gummies in a labelled container
- a picture of your journal page about elderberry's attributes, how to grow, and harvest (including a note about how to make them non-toxic)
I intend take 1 tbsp of syrup every other day. I enjoyed making this elderberry syrup, and I think I will continue to make it. I foraged these elderberries in Western Washington, and I believe they are the blue elderberry variety.
-Picture of Journal (updated)
-Picture of Harvest
-Picture of Cooking
-Picture of Completion