In this badge bit, you will harvest, dry and store mullein leaf.
You need to dry enough to make a tea, infusion or decoction. If you have not already, you will also make a journal page about the uses and attributes and how to ID and how to grow the herb
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must post:
- a picture of your fresh herbs being harvested
- a picture of your herbs drying (hanging, in a dehydrator, or in a bag, etc)
- a picture of your herbs in a sealed and labelled container.
- label shows where the herbs came from, the date and method of drying.
- (optional) a picture of your journal page listing the attributes and uses of the herb.
Hi guys, here's my submission for Mullein, which you can see I've picked/harvested fresh, dried by hanging up in a well-ventilated spot by a door but not in direct light, and then once dry have stored and labelled in a glass jar. I've also included my herb journal entry for mullein tea. I've heard that mullein is also a great herb to smoke which we have since tried this week and it's jolly good! Thanks :)