This video and its description is an example of feeding appropriate kitchen scraps to animals.
Miles Smith Farm wrote: Grappone Center refrigerates kitchen scraps for our pigs and cows (no meat is allowed.) We feed the kale, lettuce and veggies to the cattle and bread, pasta and pastries to the older sows and our boar, Bucky.
This video is a good example of feeding chickens appropriate kitchen scraps:
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- you must feed appropriate kitchen scraps to an animal
- you must share at least four buckets of kitchen scraps
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must:
- post a rough description of the kitchen scraps and how they're appropriate for the animal
- post a picture of your four buckets of kitchen scraps
- post a picture of an animal(s) eating your four buckets of kitchen scraps
- OR a video of the kitchen scraps being brought out and the animal(s) eating it will suffice, too
Happily living in the valley of the dried frogs with a few tiny ads.