In this badge bit, you will harvest, dry and store raspberry leaf.
You need to dry enough to make a tea, infusion or decoction. If you have not already, you will also make a journal page about the uses and attributes and how to ID and how to grow the herb
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must post:
- a picture of your fresh herbs being harvested
- a picture of your herbs drying (hanging, in a dehydrator, or in a bag, etc)
- a picture of your herbs in a sealed and labelled container.
- label shows where the herbs came from, the date and method of drying.
- (optional) a picture of your journal page listing the attributes and uses of the herb.
- a picture of your journal page recording where the herbs came from, the date and method of drying.
Doesn't it make more sense to write this on the container? If you have gathered raspberry leaf multiple times, this would fill your journal up and make it less usable as you go on. Is the point of the journal to build an herbal or is it just for the course?
"Hundreds of years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the type of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that it becomes a tourist destination"
Collection of 14 Permaculture/Homesteading Cheat-Sheets, Worksheets, and Guides