The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
I make a Maple Syrup instructional movie! Check it out HERE
SKIP books, get 'em while they're hot!!! Skills to Inherit Property
See me in a movie building a massive wood staircase:Low Tech Lab Movie
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
It is necessary, therefore it is possible.
(Borghese)
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
Two young boys walked into a pharmacy, picked out a box of tampons, and proceeded to the checkout counter.
The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"
"Eight" the boy replied.
The man continued, "Do you know what these are used for?"
The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him... He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these, you will be able to swim and ride a bike. Right now, he can't do either"
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
No man is an island.
It is necessary, therefore it is possible.
(Borghese)
No man is an island.
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
Dale Hodgins wrote:I was listening to the radio and someone mentioned getting out of the rat race. It occurred to me that rats set their own hours and aren't really part of that race.
I had my wife draw the cartoon below. I think my words need to go in a little caption thing or maybe it's called a word bubble to show what the rat is thinking.
Maybe he needs a briefcase or something else to indicate that he quit a job. Cartoon animals often have jobs usually reserved for humans. :-)
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
It is necessary, therefore it is possible.
(Borghese)
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
The First Axiom of Life: Don’t do dumb things.
Greg Martin wrote:I thought I'd give being a mime a try but was told I wasn't cut out for it.
I asked if it was something I said.
They said yes.
Permaculture...picking the lock back to Eden since 1978.
Pics of my Forest Garden
I make a Maple Syrup instructional movie! Check it out HERE
SKIP books, get 'em while they're hot!!! Skills to Inherit Property
See me in a movie building a massive wood staircase:Low Tech Lab Movie
I make a Maple Syrup instructional movie! Check it out HERE
SKIP books, get 'em while they're hot!!! Skills to Inherit Property
See me in a movie building a massive wood staircase:Low Tech Lab Movie
Permaculture...picking the lock back to Eden since 1978.
Pics of my Forest Garden
Permaculture...picking the lock back to Eden since 1978.
Pics of my Forest Garden
Permaculture...picking the lock back to Eden since 1978.
Pics of my Forest Garden
Permaculture...picking the lock back to Eden since 1978.
Pics of my Forest Garden
Gardens in my mind never need water
Castles in the air never have a wet basement
Well made buildings are fractal -- equally intelligent design at every level of detail.
Bright sparks remind others that they too can dance
What I am looking for is looking for me too!
Gardens in my mind never need water
Castles in the air never have a wet basement
Well made buildings are fractal -- equally intelligent design at every level of detail.
Bright sparks remind others that they too can dance
What I am looking for is looking for me too!
Gardens in my mind never need water
Castles in the air never have a wet basement
Well made buildings are fractal -- equally intelligent design at every level of detail.
Bright sparks remind others that they too can dance
What I am looking for is looking for me too!
Gardens in my mind never need water
Castles in the air never have a wet basement
Well made buildings are fractal -- equally intelligent design at every level of detail.
Bright sparks remind others that they too can dance
What I am looking for is looking for me too!
|
crispy bacon. crispy tiny ad:
Infographic to consider the best heat - all costs
https://permies.com/w/heat
|