How to Fix Holes in Jeans: 6 ways to repair ripped & torn jeans
How to Mend Jeans with Sashiko Embroidery
Hand Embroidery - How to Use Boro/Sashiko Stitches to Mend Holes
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- Make a sewn repair to a hole in a skirt or pants without iron-ons or glues.
To document your completion of the BB, provide proof of the following as pictures or a video (less than two minutes):
- Show the skirt or pants with the hole to be repaired.
- Describe how you will mend the hole.
- Show the tools and materials you will use.
- Show the repair in progress.
- Show your skirt or pants with the hole repaired!
Willie Smits: Village Based Permaculture Approaches in Indonesia (video)